Edibles with Max Montrose
Everything You Need to Know About Edibles - Sample
What is this Lecture about?
- Types of Edibles
- The Differences Between Edibles
- Benefits of Edibles
- Time to Effect and Edible Chemistry
- Delta-9-THC vs. 11-Hydroxy-THC
- Challenges with Edibles
- Edible Induced Psychosis
- Recommending edibles
Edible Discussion Questions:
- The debate about whether or not edibles should taste like cannabis.
- Water soluble delta-9-THC
- Decarboxylation and THCA
- Is there a superior form of extraction and infusion of edibles?
- Potency percentage variance regulations
- Are strain specific edibles or Indica/Sativa edibles possible?
- Is the Magical Butter® Machine worth buying?
- Extracting with Alcohol, Coconut oil, Butter, CO2, BHO, differences
- What about pesticides, extraction, and food?
- Dabbing dangers, tincture, vegan butter and wrapping up.
Who should watch this lecture?
- Anyone who serves or consumes edibles often.
- Anyone interested in starting to use edibles as a medicine or recreation.
- All budtenders and cannabis dispensary staff serving edibles to customers.
- Anyone who does not believe in edible induced psychosis.
- People who want to make edibles at home.
- Anyone thinking of starting an edible business.